Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Featured Vendor: Hot Body Pilates


Featured Vendor: Hot Body Pilates


Looking to take your workout to the next level ? Are you sick of the same old gym routine or are you just not getting the results that you want? Look no further, Hot Body Pilates can help you to obtain the Hot body that you desire and deserve. In addition to getting a Hot Body, you’ll improve your posture, improve energy levels, and increase your strength and stability.


Hot Body Pilates was founded by fitness guru, Kloey Hanson. Kloey has used Pilates to, “overcome past sports related injuries as well as define my physique in ways I never imagined possible. I have dedicated my life to perfecting my ability to use Pilates to sculpt my body and each of my client's as well.” So look no further, your fitness goals are in reach with. Come down to Vin de Syrah on Thursday October 15th to talk to Kloey and her staff about starting the new fit and healthy you. Hot Body Pilates is located in beautiful downtown San Diego where they offer both group and private classes. For more information regarding Hot Body Pilates follow them on twitter @hotbodypilates or http://www.hotbodypilates.com/index2.html


No comments:

Post a Comment